Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back yard with the bugs...

I'm a baller on a budget.  I have responsibilities, so I have to shop with some sense.  Hopefully someone will take away some useful information from my searches. 

So finally, I took some pictures last night.  I mean, now I have so much to say!  So, my girl D came over and produced my picture session.  That girl is just too crazy.  Some of my pics are crazy with laughter but please bear with me as I'm still finding my style.  These Citizen jeans are from Anthropologie, originally $215 but I found them for $49.  I can't wear them with normal shoes of course they have to be sky high but I won't compromise how long they make my legs look at this time by shortening them.  The shirt is from J. Crew, cost me all of $78 bucks.  I personally find that to be steep but I've been looking for a Chambray shirt of this feel for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment