Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ain't that a bitch!!!!

Ain't that something that I would run out of Google storage just at the time that I'm planning on posting my pictures from Fashion Night Out!!!  Uuuugggghhh!!!  Please bear with me as I have my computer guy come by and tell me that it's safe to purchase more storage.  I'm very leery of using my credit cards on my personal computer as I'm scared someone is going to take over my life.

Trust me when I say that the FNO pictures will be well worth the wait!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat its Michele give me a call sometime I need a camera would you happen to know anyone is willing to let go of their good camera for a small price if so give me a call let me know it 8609 901 547 I am interested in starting to take pictures I see some crazy beautiful birds outside my window someone to start with that and I think that's a great start so just give me a call if you can if he knows somebody that has a camera they don't want anymore thank you I want to get started soon as possible if you don't mind I'm in the memory on my phone anyway help help

    ReplyDelete