Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fashion Night Out, the beginning

So, my little fashion friend Jilly and I love all things fashion.  It's only natural that at this time of the year we would flock to NYC and try and get as much in our systems to last us the year.  Being from CT and all it's not exactly the fashion capital of the world but as we are close enough it's nice to be able to ride in and see what's going down.

First stop, Lord and Taylor.  We heard Kim Kardashian was going to be there but knew we wouldn't be able to see her.  At least we would be where the action was.

Jilly thought this was an actual Yankee, turns out he was a model posing as a Yankee.  It was hilarious when she told him that her husband loves him.  I think the fact that he was wearing makeup should have given him away.  He probably didn't want to disappoint her as she just looked so happy to meet him.  Pure comedy!

Apparently this is Jill Zarin from the Housewives of NYC, I had no idea as I don't watch the show but I loved the texture of he little sweater and the princess cut of her tu-tu.  I guess grown-ups can wear tu-tu's.  I asked Jilly if she was a desperate housewife, she just laughed at me...please excuse me for not being current.




No comments:

Post a Comment