Monday, September 3, 2012

My mommy...

So, this lady is they reason why I am who I am.  She has engrained in me that I can't leave the house unless I look right!  I get it now but I didn't really care in my tomboy years.  Mom used to take us to Marshall's every weekend and tell us we could pick something out for $10 bucks and if she approved you could have it, if not you better get back out there.  This is where I learned to smart shop, it's a cruel world out there full of expensive things and she taught me that I don't have to go broke to look good.

Here she is in front of her favorite place in the world, her garden.  Mom spends so much time outside trying to make our little place just as picture perfect as possible.  I have a black thumb so I don't contribute much...
Of course I caught her on her way to church.  Mom doesn't go to church without some type of head covering.  I believe it's due to her upbringing in the islands.  I wish I looked this good in a hat.

Yesterday morning she was going to a cookout.  I loved the fact that she topped of her outfit with a pretty hat to shield her from the suns rays.  Please disregard all of my shoes in the background, I was too lazy to get out of bed to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment