Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mariah

My niece is fast approaching diva-hood.  I love little girly-girls as I feel like I'm one at heart.  She loves all things girly from clothing to nails.  I'll come home from work to find my jewelry has been worn, my makeup has been used and my nail polishes have been moved about.  I'm sure she's in her glory when my sister leaves her at our house because she can play dress up all day.

She's another one that can pose with the best of them...

I was not this fierce at 11

What a pretty little thing and I don't say that because she belongs to me.  Mariah has a great little attitude and she's so much fun to hang around with.  We call her Nunu as that was what she was just 11 years ago.  My sister loves to shop just as much as me and Nunu reaps the benefits with outfits gallor.  She's at a stage where she's picking out her own clothes and for a youngin' she's doing her thing.

Nunu with tu-tu and without

No comments:

Post a Comment