Monday, September 3, 2012

Chris and Jess' wedding day

My good friend Chris and his now wife Jessica got married some weeks back.  It was one of the best parties I've ever been involved in.  I had so much fun I don't really remember...if you know what I mean.  Jess was absolutely stunning in a princess cut wedding gown and Chris was so handsome in his tux and sneakers.


The wedding was on the grounds of the Farmington Club in Farmington, CT.  Everything was beautiful and the setting picturesque.  I don't think I stopped dancing once, except to take crazy pics in the photo booth.  I do believe a good time was had by all.

First dance

Finally...some food
Don't these two look like they from the same tribe?  They are just too adorable, I can't count the dimples on these faces there are so many!  This wedding felt more like a big party than an actual wedding.  I don't think I've ever interacted more with a bride and groom, I was honored to be invited!
Cute kicks; too bad his dogs were barking!
What I wore; I was fortunate enough to snag this Rachel Roy dress at Macy's for all of $20 bucks.  I didn't think it would fit as it's a size 8 and I didn't think I was that size at that time.  Apparently, I am in Rachel Roy.  I've already worn this dress to two weddings so I guess it's my wedding dress.  I was fortunate enough to borrow a pretty necklace from little Brooksie that she procured from Stella & Dot.  The necklace had just the right amount of turquoise, pink and yellow; perfect as those were my colors for the evening.


My shoes were from Zara, I was fortunate enough to snag them during their crazy sale.  I can't wait to hit up Zara this coming weekend when I hit the streets for Fashion Night Out!  My bag was the bright yellow Cole Hahn purse I purchased from Rocio's purse party a while back.  I needed something big for my Canon as it definitely wasn't fitting in a clutch.

I was also fortunate to hang out with my girls from the job.  Everyone looks great and fit.  Chris is not only a friend but also a personal trainer of sorts.  He kicks us in gear at least three times a week in our free gym at the office.  We are so lucky to have him and the free gym!  I can now do 60-75 push ups which is huge for me.  Of course I'm starting to get that muscle in my neck so...that's a problem but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment