Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh-live

From time to time I want to showcase adorable girls that I feel are going to go far in life or modeling or whatever they choose.  This is Olivia my good friend Erin's 16 year old daughter.  She's always wanted to break into modeling and she's definitely tall enough (5' 11") and beautiful enough to do so. 


We had a little impromptu photo shoot in the back yard of the Van Rye home.  Olivia was in her glee and I was just happy that she agreed to do this.  My good friend Diana is my photographer as she's so good at posing people in just the right way.  I'm not so good at it but I'm learning a lot from her.  A big thanks to Diana and Olivia for their effort and their time.



I have an abundance of pictures of Olivia and will be showcasing them from time to time on my blog.  I look forward to seeing her dreams come to fruition, I personally feel that she's a star but she's in my heart so of course I feel this way.  Stay tuned for more images of Olivia in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment