Monday, September 3, 2012

Another week of outfits...

So, I'm trying not to shop on the regular here but I'm running out of things to wear so I'm going deep into my closet and trying to find things that I haven't worn in years.  Some things are new...some, not so new.

First entry, one skirt...two ways...

 I purchased this skirt in the beginning of the summer after eyeballing it for a while.  It was around $30 bucks which I first thought was ridiculous until I got my wear our of it.  I didn't think I would wear it this much but it's my favorite color green so it's easy to incorporate as I have a lot of green.
  • I got the necklace above on the streets of San Francisco for around $20 bucks; according to the "saleslady" it is jade.  I don't really care, I just know I love this piece. 
  • This top is from Banana Republic, spent all of $20 dollars on it and I've worn it over and over again for years.  It's jersey material so it's easy to wash and very easy to maintain.
  • These cute little sandals are Calvin Klein and I purchased them from Lord & Taylor for around $40.  They've been in my closet for so long and I go back to them from time to time.
This out fit had previously been broken down on my site before.  I just wanted to show you that not all things have to be worn together all of the time.  Mix it up a little and get some wear out of your clothes.

  • This Gap shirt was extremely cheap and it's so old but it's a staple cause it's light weight.  There was a time when all I wore was stuff from the Gap, I feel like I've evolved.
  • Not in this outfit though cause these pants are also from the Gap.  I think I bought these last year, can't remember.  I do remember coveting them for a while cause they fit great!  They're from that whole khaki collection from last year, I think they ran me around $40
  • These snakeskin shoes were expensive and they came from Nordstom's but they were worth every penny.
  • Got this necklace off the streets of San Francisco for $25, it's one of my favorite pieces. 



Both this top and these pants have been seen in another post.
  • Top, Anthro
  • Pant, Uniqlo
  • The shoes however were purchased from Marshall's one afternoon when I wore my blue suede shoes to work and they hurt so bad that I just HAD to go shopping at lunch.  I was fortunate to find them as they matched my outfit just as well as whatever I was wearing at the time and they're also cute.  I think they were around $20.
  • The necklace is actually from an antique store that I got for $7, it's wrapped around my neck twice but it can be worn several different ways.
  •  This top is so old and I think it's from Target, it came with a little light cami that I really don't wear together but they still get tons of wear. 
  • These pants are from Martin & Osa...tear...  They took Martin & Osa out of the mall maybe a year ago; I might have been the only person shopping there but I just loved it.  I purchased two pairs of these pants for $25 a piece and they fit like a glove.
  • Of course I'm sure you recognize my favorite BCBG shoes from Lord & Taylor...can't get enough of them.
 I just j'adore little Jilly.  I love that she's one of the only other people in the office that's not afraid to mix and match prints.  She's also my FNO partner; I can't WAIT!!!

Me and my little Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment