Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crouching tiger...

So, I have a very large abundance of things I don't wear anymore.  I try to pride myself as a person that buys things that I can wear right on into my old age.  I don't want to be a person that loves a fad but I do love fads from time to time.  This jacket is so old and was purchased in Marshall's probably 10 years ago.  I'm surprised it still fits as 10 years ago I was a little size nothing and now I'm a woman's size everything if you know what I mean.  The brand is "Falling on Snow" which is a brand that I've seen a lot in Anthropologie very often so I guess I knew even then that I would love Anthro.

This was a very Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon moment for me...jeez, I love that movie!



  • This jacket was a $20 purchase, my budget was even smaller 10 years ago so I know wasn't going to pay much.  Either way I definitely got my wear out of it.  
  • These pants are from the Gap, they're very old but as my mother still washes my clothes they look like new.  Don't judge me...
  • My shoes are originally from the Shoe Bar in Avon which has since closed it's doors.  Man, I got a lot of shoes from that place...I miss you so Shoe Bar.  They were all of $30 bucks and they're Dolce Vita.
  • This cuff bracelet is from Silpada, it was expensive to me as I'm still a baller on a budget at $150.  The good thing is that I wear it all the time. 
Again, thanks to little JP Higgy for taking my picture at work and for infuriating me every single time so the result is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment