Sunday, July 22, 2012

A wash of blues...

Here we have Nikkole who always looks beautiful.  Obviously this little one is preggers; she has the best maternity wardrobe I've ever seen.  Nikkole also has a great attitude about everything in general which is the real reason she's one of the ladies I like so much. 


She's glowing and she's just so cute.  When I see her I like to say "what's up" to my little friend in her tummy.  I will be completely baffled and shocked if she's not having a boy because she's just oozing baby boy right now.


Here's my friend Alex looking adorable in black and blue.  I believe this whole outfit is from Express as she's been a shopper there for years.  Alex didn't want me to take this picture without her heels on but the couple of times I saw her that day she only had on her flats.  I get it, I can't go a full day with heels on but it's nice to rock them in the beginning of the day. 

Between these two I should just call this the adorable page.

No comments:

Post a Comment