Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Green dreaming...

I'm going to try really hard to take pictures almost everyday to share with whomever is interested.  Yesterday, I wore my absolute favorite color of green.  I swear I'm always on the hunt for green items, from clothing to shoes to iPhone covers.  If I could live my life in green I'd be a happy lady. 

This top is from Uniqlo in NYC, found it for less than $30 bucks.  I love stripes and I love green...what more can a lady like?  This skirt is one of the first skirts I bought from Anthro for around $30 bucks, it might have been the start of my love affair with that place.  The necklace...that's right Anthro, got it for around $15 bucks on sale and the shoes are so old from the Shoe Bar in Avon which is now closed.  I have no idea how much I paid for the shoes, probably around $20 bucks.  I think they're a 7.5 and you all know I'm upwards to an 8.5 but it's weird I have feet that seems to fit all shoe sizes...unless it's a 6 of course.  Oh, that's my kitty kat Effie, she really wanted to get in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment