Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mall run!

Hit up the mall on Thursday this week hunting for a top for Diana's birthday celebration on Friday.  Thanks to my little friend JP Higgy for dealing with my zaniness during the process.  Of course we stopped at PF Chang early on and got a Chinese 88 drink (gin and champagne) and some crab rangoon.  Anyone who knows me knows I love me some crab rangoon and PF Chang does it right.  It's probably so bad for me but until it hurts me physically I'm going to eat it til' I can't any more, YOLO!


This is Thursday's outfit, a little Zara dress that I picked up in San Francisco for around $75 bucks.  I would never normally pay that much for a dress but this one I couldn't let pass.  It's much cuter in person, I feel like the dress details didn't show up like they could've.  I'll rock it again in another style and perhaps I can really showcase it.  This is usually what I call my 4 hour dress because I usually wear it to baby/bridal showers or short functions.  Yes, I'm still carrying this bag because I love the space and won't compromise that when I drag my camera out of the house.  Thanks again to JP Higgy for taking this picture.  We were in front of Louis Vuitton, one day I will venture in there but I'm afraid I have no will power so as it stands I'm staying out.  I can drool from the windows though.


First stop, of course Anthro.  I've stopped calling it by it's full name here because we all know what I'm referring too.  In any case, I saw this cute girl with all of this beautiful body art.  I love tats, so long as they're tasteful and beautiful and these tats just reminded me of all things Japanese.  She didn't want me to get her face which is fine.  Peep my card in her hand, I really hope to see her again as she was simply adorable.  Antro brings people together!  Okay, maybe just me and people...not all people. 


Here's the shirt we finally decided on for D, found it at Forever 21.  I don't normally go in Forever 21 because I'm not forever 21 and it's crowded and loud and I'm getting too old for crowded and loud but sometimes it doesn't hurt to check it out.  After Thursday's visit I think I'm going to check it out more often.  This cutie was $25 bucks and the back is sheer.  That's JP Higgy hiding behind it.  He's such a great fashion assistant, he never let me give up even when the Chinese 88's were hitting a new low.


I completely forgot about my earrings that I got for $4.80 at Forever 21.  Not sure if you know this about me but I don't have pierced ears, therefore I like to find cheap earrings that I can transform for my non-pierced ears.  I take a normal scissors and snip off the hook then I just put on these slides which come in silver or gold tone.  You can find these slides at Fire Mountain Gems and Beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment