Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach day!!!!

Hit the beach up with some of my friends today.  It was a nice day to be there, it wasn't too hot and there was an occasional rain dusting a couple of times.  I rocked my fedora today as I really didn't want sand in my hair or for it to be all over the place.

Got this top from Antro...of course, it's small stripes but you can't tell that from this picture.  It was too good of a sale at $15 bucks and these shorts have been in my closet since last summer but I never wore them.  I got the shorts from H&M for all of $12 bucks.  I'm rocking my earrings from Forever 21; the $4.80 ones and the hat is from Banana Republic, I think I got it for $20.  The bathing suit is Ralph Lauren, got it on sale from Macy's right before my summer of many vacations.  I'm sure it was inexpensive but I can't guess what the price is at this moment, somewhere around $40 bucks.

I finally got my bracelets so I did a little mixing to see if I loved it and I did...  I have the two Wanderlust bracelets in black and white, silver and black David Yurman looking type bracelet, a Pandora that my girlfriend Rainey gave me for my birthday one year and two all silver bracelets that are so old I don't know where they came from.  I'm excited to do this type of thing again soon, I just need different types of hard wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment