Sunday, July 22, 2012

Next stop Jillyville!

This is my little friend Jilly; she's also my PIC at Fashion Night Out which I can't wait for!!!  I'm always watching little Jilly to see what she's going to do next.  This was her Friday outfit, we are allowed to wear jeans so imagine my surprise when I caught her in the kitchen.


Her maxi dress is so beautiful and the color is just rich.  Again Jilly has some beautiful hair and she really knows what to do with it; there's always this messy/neat vibe that I find so pretty.  I can't wait to get my hands in her head and try out some different styles for ha ha's!


Jilly pulled off the cute poke-a-dot nail polish thing and I just had to capture that.  I tried it the other day and it was just a mess! 


The zig-zags, the zebra print the poke-a-dots; it's all so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment