Sunday, July 22, 2012

Brooksie!!!!

How dare me to not post for the past week; I should be ashamed of myself!  According to Mary Ellen, my blog is a little stale right now so I need to get on the ball.  Big ups to girlfriends that just come right out and say how they feel.

I decided this week that not only would I take a picture of myself everyday but I would also showcase some of the ladies in the office that I think are adorable.

Let's start with Brooksie, she makes me laugh out loud sometimes.  We are so much alike in humor that it's scary sometimes.



Check out the mug on this little lady; seriously she's just too cute for words.  Who has that many dimples?  I think this might be one of my favorite necklaces of hers.  She say's she purchased it at Franchesca in the Buckland Hills Mall.  I used to shop in that store all the time when it was in Ever Green Walk.  I don't frequent that mall too much anymore as I feel like it's changed and not for the better.  I guess I can make a trip to check out my old pal.


I got this cool app the other day that you can showcase more than one photo.  This little lady is not afraid to wear color and sometimes she just goes black and white.  I get it, it's also something I do a lot of.  Werk it little one!


 I just love her watch and bracelet combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment