Saturday, July 14, 2012

Diana debut!

So, I helped style D last night.  It was like old times when we use to go out; we'd meet up at my house before hand to get all dolled up.  She's gorgeous so this really wasn't difficult.  Here's the top JP Higgy and I scored on Thursday night at Forever 21 and the pants are an oldie but goodie gifted to me from my brother in the early 90's.  I asked him this morning if they qualify as vintage, he let out a huge laugh and a dead panned no.

Sweet...

Not so sweet
I know the above pictures are the same pose but look how her facial expression changes everything.  D knows how to pose but then again we've been doing club poses for around 20 years now.  It was hot last night and D has A LOT of hair which she decided would be best suited for a bun, I agree.  You usually have to try things on at Forever 21 because you really can't tell the size of things by the size but it looks like this shirt was made for her.  These are her Jessica Simpson heels that I j'adore on her.  She's tan from all that hanging out in the baseball stands watching that gorgeous man child of her's doing what he does best.  Her jewelry is adorable, the earrings are very urban delish and the bracelet is simple but stunning.
   
Our first stop was The Cloud on Congress and our second stop was Casona.  We had a fabulous time at both places.  I can't wait to hit them both up again soon.

D was wearing makeup last night which she doesn't do often but it looks so nice on her.  It's good to see her do something for herself sometimes.  She's a great mom and always there for everyone, I'm glad I could take her away and help her to let loose even if it's just for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment