Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jazz Fest!

Hit up the Jazz fest in Bushnell Park this evening with Tasneem.  I was looking for fashion talent and Tasneem was looking to get the word out about her restaurant Zula.  We figured we could kill two birds with one stone.  Next week is the start of The Taste of Hartford and Zula has a special of $20.12, they have Seafood Brochette and Prime Rib on this menu folks so let's please check them out for the next two weeks.


These two women were the first I saw that I thought looked beautiful and overall happy.  Brettnee on the left caught my eye first as we have very similar hair cuts and I just thought her long skirt/vest combo is so darling.  She's a make-up artist; check her out at www.paintedbybrettnee.com, I'm going to check her out shortly myself.  The woman on the right is named Jessica and she was selling jewelry, I took one look at her hair and thought "let's make this a group shot."  I love dreadlocks, I have never had them but their beauty knows no bounds as far as I'm concerned.  Jessica's website is www.jessicadesignsjewelry.com, as with Brettnee I'm going to check out Jessica's site too.   

I love a good vender

I want one of these so bad

This gentleman did not mind posing, he was just perfect

Kettle Korn being made, it smelled divine and I don't even like popcorn




These two ladies were just hanging out on their blanket enjoying the music and they were just about to take a picture of themselves.  Why not pose for me ladies, right?  I didn't get to ask their names as we were closer to the stage and it was hard to hear on both sides I'm sure.  The lady on the left has quite the fierce haircut and color.  I noticed it prior to noticing her friend; when I saw her friend I thought I just have to get a picture of them.  As I'm sure you are all aware of now, I love a nice tattoo.  I also love her hair color and those glasses are so slick.  Being a glasses wearer myself I'm always checking out folks in frames.  I also love the fact that she's doing a scarf on her head which is so big right now.  Thanks ladies for sitting for my picture even though the lady on my right was quite skeptical.  I mean no harm, this lady just likes what I like and I'm not afraid to ask for you to take a moment and shine.

These two beautiful ladies I got on my way out of the park.  I notice the little lady on my left first because the color of that dress is to die for.  Her accessories are beautiful and coordinated and that hair is slick.  I love short hair!  Long hair is beautiful too but as I'm currently rocking a shorter style it's all I seem to gravitate towards, I'm always looking for my next hair style.  The statuesque lady on my right is rocking that red.  Could she be anymore put together?  It was really good to see these two ladies as material was slim and I just wanted to get one last shot.  Thanks ladies for taking the time to pose for me.  I hope to catch you again out and about.

On our way to get the car I saw this petite one walking toward me.  I was wondering if she really coordinated her chair to her shirt but I figured that couldn't be possible right?  I think she thought I wanted to rob her or something because she kept asking if I wanted her to take my picture. 

This gentleman was so relaxed sitting next to us, reading his paper that I just had to capture him

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you went out and about and got some great shots of fashionable folks in Hartford. That's just the kind of press Hartford needs. I love Bushnell Park, especially the carousel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, there's so much to do in Hartford I just want to explore all the possible possibilities!

      Delete