Monday, July 9, 2012

Bocca con't...

Hey ya'll, it's been a while since my last post.  I've been tied up lately, trying to do too many things at one time.  I need to be cloned or something cause my blog is suffering and that's the LAST thing I want.  This is my therapy after all, right?
 

In my haste I failed to finish my Bocca Rosa post.  I didn't even put in the pics of my girls.  What was I thinking????!!!! 

We had big fun that night, I'm going to have to check out the new Cloud nights on Friday evenings.  Of course, Dana Dane and Ronn P will be in the building.  Those men know they can DJ!!!!


Here's little Jenny from the block.  She's adorable right???  I don't remember being this tiny even when I was tiny.  This little lady is color coordinated to a T.  I have to dig through this closet of mine to see if I have anything that will fit her little self.  Love, love, love this top.  If I didn't have these melons I would rock it...but I do so I'll spare the small children and old people the shock!  It fits her style and personality perfectly!


I wore my J Brand jeans and this cute top I got from Anthro for $20 bucks.  I would break down my outfit but I didn't take pictures of everything so no point right?  I do have an old picture of my shoes cause clearly you can't see my feet with these pants...but again look how long my short legs look!!!


Picked up these beauties at Marshall's after lusting after them in the Anthropologie catalog for about a month.  These babies were upwards to around $300 and I just felt that was a ridiculous price for a pair of shoes that don't protect your feet entirely.  I mean, don't get me wrong I'll pay $300 bucks for boots for the winter but I just couldn't see doing it for sandals no matter how much I love and covet them.  So, to ease my shopping sadness I was strolling through Marshall's and low and behold there these beauties were just waiting to be snapped up!  These babies were all of $80 bucks which I still find to be steep but worth every penny.  Of course they hurt like crazy, especially in the heat...sometimes I wish I could just go barefoot it would save me so much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment