Sunday, July 15, 2012

The color coordination of Mary Ellen

This is my friend Mary Ellen.  I was kid-sitting for her and her husband Craig so they could get some adult time in.  I decided that ME was going to be on my blog the moment I saw her because she looked oh so pretty.  ME reminds me of one of my childhood friends and she always looks so young.  She's just recently donated I think 10, 11 or 14 (really not sure) inches of hair which is so close to my heart having done it myself.  This dress is super summery, and I love her hair it's just to die for.


ME is pretty skeptical of this process as you can see from the next picture, but I assured her she would be just fine. 


She's so good at wearing colors that suit her over all coloring.  I usually catch her in turquoise and browns or mint greens.  Could this picture match anymore than it does right now?  I think she said the dress is from Ann Taylor but I could be wrong.  I know that clutch is from Banana as she just got it.  It's a beaut, I should have gotten a close up but the kids were starting to spill out of the house.   Once that happens you can forget all talk of fashion.


Sorry I'm so scattered on this post but there were children involved and then ME decided to treat me with her Bellini Martini recipe at the end of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment