Monday, July 9, 2012

Zula

Hung out last Thursday at Zula with my girl Erin listening to some really nice Jazz music.  The food is good and the space is modern.  Tasneem is working on growing her business, let's support her if we can please.  They have this drink called the Zulatini, talk about a strong drink...I love a good, drink!!!



I hit up Nine West last Wednesday because I was coveting yet another shoe.  I saw this green little number two weeks ago and noted that I didn't need another green shoe.  But these were like none other, I had to have them and they were only $50 bucks.  So I went back...


I was basically just trying to find something to go with these lovely shoes.  These babies are pretty comfy too; I know surprising right?  I came up with a shirt I bought a long time ago and barely wore because I just don't know what to do with it.  The shirts not so bad though, I'll incorporate it more.  Of course, the top and skirt I wore are from Anthro.  I mean, I just can't quit Anthro!  I was talking to one of the sales associates about it.  I try to go to other stores, they just don't do it for me anymore.  The store is just all very quirky and I love quirky.  I'm going to try to shop other places...or just stop shopping all together.  Wasn't that the whole point of this blog in the first place?  Geez, where's my head?  Talk about no willpower!!! 

Both the top and skirt were pretty cheap.  Probably around $30 a piece.  I stalk stuff in that store...hard.  Stalking is the only thing you can do to dress well in that store.


Diana posed me for this as she rolled through downtown on her way home.  She makes me do cutesie stuff when I pose, I would normally just stand there.  Thanks girl!  Big ups to the gentleman that let me lean on his car, sorry about the fingerprints. ;-)


This is the Cole Hahn bag I got from Rocio's bag party.  It's the only bag I'm using right now because my camera fits.  I can't even deal with using a small bag, I tried but I'm just not a little bag type of lady.  I seem to carry so much stuff but it's all stuff I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment