Saturday, July 14, 2012

Random pics

Here are some random pictures from D's birthday outing.  A good time was had by all. 


These were taken with my iPhone so everyone will look like a Vampire.  I tried to get rid of the bright eye but it just makes us look like we have black circles over our eyes so I decided to leave it. 


Here are our young friends Jessica and Jenny Cray in the orange dress (that's what we call her cause she's CRAZY!!!) looking hot in their little party dresses.  They're both so pretty and so sweet...and so crazy.  I wound up taking a shot of Remi Martin with these two little vixens, that Jenny can talk anyone into doing anything.  I can't be the designated driver when she's around.

Saw this girl across the dance floor and just had to go over to ask if I could take her picture.  In a room full of booty pants, tiger prints and cheap shoes she was a much needed bright spot, sorry ladies it is what it is.  I love that she was doing her own thing and not the least bit shy about it.  She was absolutely adorable in real time and I love the fact that she was so ethnic in general.  Work it gurl!!!!

Talk about end of the night tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment