Sunday, July 22, 2012

Katrina Thrall...what a name!

I did get out once this weekend to assist the photography session of one Miss Vivian Ryan.  She just sounds like a star!  So Mary Ellen and I walked the Ever Green Walk shopping plaza after parting with the children (thanks Craig!!).  Ran into this cute, cute lady chillin' outside on her break from Anthro.  I would notice someone from that store and think they are dressed to my liking.  I should just get a job there already and be done with it!  I don't think they get a discount though so that wouldn't work for me...I need a discount.

Her name is Katrina Thrall and she has a site called katsinyourcloset.com.  I am not nearly on her level of blogging, she's got some serious bells and whistles on her site.  In any case, I completely fell in love with her outfit and her overall cuteness.


What a mix of stripes and color and her necklace totally enhances that dress!  I'm going to assume that her dress and necklace are from Anthro, I can't think of where else she would get these pieces as they look familiar.  Katrina remarked that she wished she wore cuter shoes but she was killing it in that pavilion, there was not one other person that caught my eye except for Mary Ellen and I forgot to take her picture.  At least I got one picture out of  the weekend, I gotta get back out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment