Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stripes and dots

Today's outfit was a weird little concoction.  I had this skirt in my closet for a while from Antho, got it for maybe $30 bucks.  I believe I wore it in a previous post to a wake.  I coveted it for so long and finally got it; I'm so glad I took the plunge.  Stalked this shirt forever too.  It was originally $98 which just didn't seem right to me.  It's barely a shirt, but it is silk so I guess that's what I would be paying for.  Found it for $19.95 with 25% off this week, basically got it for $15 bucks.  Imagine my surprise and sheer happiness at finally making it mine.  They don't go together but I guess they do in a way that seems acceptable. 

They're both blue...perhaps that's the connection!  These shoes are Arturo Chiang and they're from Lord & Taylor for around $45 bucks on sale.  You can really pick up some quality shoes from L&T, again stalking is in order.  I needed something nude to go with just about everything and the heel height is perfect for work; even if I have to wear flip flops to drive.

The bow on the neck of this shirt is really what sold me.  I can hook this top up with a lot of different things, from jeans to skirts to shorts.  I gotta keep my ass out of the stores though cause I'm bout to go broke!!!!  Okay, maybe not broke but really close.

Shout out to my mom for taking my pictures over the last couple of days.  It was really difficult to direct the photo shoot and be the model but we made it work.  Thanks again mom.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment