Monday, August 6, 2012

Annette Palmer-Russell

Hello blog world!  I know I have been slacking for the past couple of weeks but I've had some sad times as I lost a fellow fashionista just recently.  My girlfriend Annette succumbed to breast Cancer a couple of weeks back.  Annette was the type of woman that didn't let anything or anyone stand in her way, nor did she let any of her difficulties stop her from being fierce.

Please bear with me as I get my creative juices flowing again...it's been a rough couple of weeks.  I'll be back on in full force this week once I get my $#!+ together.  In the meantime; here's a beautiful picture of my girlfriend as I remember her, tall, beautiful and regal!


We used to put on fashion shows to raise money for women's shelters and the homeless back in the early 90's.  This girl could walk...simply elegant.

1 comment:

  1. Annette was lovely and a good friend of mine as well, good to see this pic of her....

    ReplyDelete