Monday, August 13, 2012

Mosaic

So, I pulled out this Zara dress that I purchased on a trip to San Francisco for $20 bucks.  I didn't think I would ever get any wear out of it but it's a favorite as I can wear it when Flo Jo arrives.  I've worn it with belts before but that just rides it up and I can't afford a ride up at work.  I don't need everybody in my business like that!


The only problem with this dress is that sometimes it wrinkles a ton.  I love the colors and the style so I put up with a little wrinkle from time to time.  The tank I'm wearing underneath is a little stripped number from Martin & Osa.  I think I might have paid like $5 bucks for it.  I used to love me some Martin & Osa but alas they went out of business cause it appears that I was the only one shopping there.  Peep the shoes...that's right gladiators!

No comments:

Post a Comment