Monday, August 13, 2012

Eggplant jersey

I purchased this dress last year to wear to Sonia and Steve's wedding.  I like to purchase items that I can wear to all occasions if at all possible.  This dress can be dressed up or taken down a notch.  It's stretchy and comfortable and I really like this color surprisingly.  Coming from a girl that used to only love black this is a big improvement.  I think this would be the only purple I could stand as the thought of things like lilac make me want to vomit. 

So, I got this dress in Macy's, I usually don't purchase much from Macy's but they do have a section with Rachel Roy, Kendie and Bar III which is the label of this particular dress.  I can't remember how much the dress was but it couldn't have been too expensive or else I wouldn't have purchased it. 
The necklace was purchased on the street in San Francisco for around $25 bucks.  The streets of San Francisco are paved with jewelry of every kind.  I pared it with some wood and silver bracelets and a green glass ring I purchased at Ten Thousand Villages for $5.
Here is another pair of gladiators that I completely forgot I owned.  I realize that I wear the black BCBG's so much because I just have to zip up the back, these have to be buckled twice on both feet.  These sandals are Sam & Endelman, they used to be bright green but after years of wear in the heat and sometimes rain the color changed to this dark brownish green.  They are still stunners though and they're super comfy, I usually don't wear them surprisingly unless I'm desperate.



No comments:

Post a Comment