Monday, August 13, 2012

Green Machine

I don't know if anyone knows this but I love green...I'm kidding, I'm sure I have said that time and time again.  Here's one of my favorite shirts that I purchased from Uniqlo for $29 bucks.  I pretty much wear this shirt all the time with just about anything.  I wish I would have gotten the red and the blue one too but hindsight...

These pants I purchased from the Gap for 40something dollars on sale.  I'm sure they're much more expensive now as I bought them in the beginning of the summer.  I felt like I needed them just like I feel like I need all this crap so it's hard to talk me out of a purchase.
I decided to pair them with my snake skin shoes that I purchased from Nordstom's for some astronomical price.  I just wanted an animal print shoe so bad that I had to have them.  I've had them for a while now, at first they were tough to break in.  I'm always in these shoes now though so I feel like I got my monies worth.
The belt is also snake skin and came from L&T for all of $15 bucks.  Jesica had to make another hole in it for me as I didn't realize that I purchased a large.  Good thing that lady can wield a hammer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment