Monday, August 13, 2012

Linen and things

Finally we are somewhat up to date.  I actually wore this outfit today, go figure.  I'm pretty much running out of clothing that I wear all the time so I have to dip into stuff I wore last year or the year before.

This top is actually BCBG, I think I have a thing for them.  I've had it forever and a day, bought it from L&T for the original price of like $75 dollars.  I think that's a ridiculous price for a shirt but seeing as I've worn it countless times and it washes well, it's worth it.  It's linen, hence the title of this post but it's also got these silver threads woven throughout the entire shirt which gives it these really pretty sheen. 
The pants are from the Gap, they were some cheapies for under $20 bucks I'm sure.  I've had them for so long that I really have no idea when they were purchased or how much they were exactly but they've been around for ages.
My neck piece is from Anthro, it's actually one of the first pieces I bought there years ago.  I actually forgot that I owned it and was going for dangly earrings when I spotted the necklace this morning.  Nothing like a statement necklace to just cap off the outfit.
My shoes are my suede Arturo heels from L&T, they're a nude so I usually just rock them when I need a neutral shoe.  They're super comfy and very versatile.

These pictures are making me realize that I need to get my hair colored desperately.  I was just going to throw a box color in but I really want some depth this time so I'm going to go professional.  I hope I don't regret this!

No comments:

Post a Comment