Monday, August 13, 2012

Tiny dancer

This three week hiatus has been refreshing and nerve racking at the same damn time.  On one hand, I know I have people reading this so I need to update before folks get bored and never check my blog again.  On the other hand I was sad and had no desire to talk about fashion and all the things this lady likes.  I'm still shocked by the turn of events over the past couple of weeks but I need to move on and continue with what I started so here goes nothing!!!   Annette would want me to suck it up and continue as she never let anything stand in her way of achieving greatness!

So, the other day Diana and I went to visit D's good friend Jessica who was insistent that we go with her to the mall as she wanted to purchase a new iPhone.  I don't think I have ever discussed the iPhone in such detail as I did that evening.  Not only was Jessica asking a bazillion questions about the iPhone but we just happened to get the most informed sales person on the planet to help us.  It was good to see someone else make a major purchase.  Perhaps it will help me in the future cause when I bought mine all I thought was "do I want the black or white".  I didn't ask questions about how many gigabytes I would use or if Siri is necessary.  In my eyes of course Siri is necessary...right?

We're from CT, so people don't put together outfits the way Jessica put this outfit together.  However, she's living the majority of her life in NYC so it's just a different world all together.  I love her style and the style of her sister Rocio as you know.  I figured I would snap some pics of her while she wheeled and dealed.  Check it out!!!


You would think that this T was a creation she made herself.  Alas, that is not the case as this puppy was purchased from Urban Outfitters on purpose.  I thought it was super cute but didn't tell her as her mom was making so much fun of it.  From the brim to the cut off jeans to the gladiator sandals.  She has inspired me to think outside the box, I just hope it doesn't look cray cray on me.



Finally, the iPhone was purchased after several hours...needless to say, everyone was happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment