Monday, August 13, 2012

Strike a pose

This is the crap I'm talking about with JP Higgy, I had to do a pose off all the way back to my desk cause I knew he would be snapping pictures.

Pose
So, this is my Joe Fresh tunic, can't remember how much it was but it wasn't expensive and I love it.  These are my Gap pants that I've had forever and I can wear them in the winter and summer.  As you know I love a purchase that can be worn at anytime.  I've dyed these pants a few times already as they're old but they still fit so why can't I just keep wearing them?
These BCBG sandals were purchased at L&T so long ago that I really don't remember how much they were.
Lastly, the tank is another Madewell purchase for $10 bucks.  They are a great staple, I've gotta go back in and see if they have another other colors for $10.
Is that my phone

Pose

Pose but look...

It is my phone

May I help you?

Gimmie my phone crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment