Monday, August 13, 2012

Stripes and Stripes forever!

I love to wear stripes in alternate sizes and directions. 

This top was from Anthro for a VERY small amount, like under $20 bucks but they should have given it to me for free cause it's breaking down fast.  I find a new hole in this shirt every time I wear it but I feel like it's just so cute that I don't care.

The pants are from Ann Taylor, I bought them one of my 8 hour shopping trips with my sister.  I feel like it was my last trip.  We had gone to Wooster, MA and she shopped for a total of 8 hours...I timed it!  I never went with her again.  I'm not a marathon shopper, I like to get in and get out...I'm like a man that way.  I don't usually shop in Ann Taylor as I feel like everything matches too much but I just need to get in there and get what I want and get out. 
This belt was from Anthro, got it for $20 bucks.  I get so much wear out of it as it's a summer or winter accessory.  I actually believe I purchased it last winter which is surprising as it just seems like it should be a summer accessory.
These shoes are from the shoe bar and yes they're turquoise.  They are very old and they were super duper cheap.  I believe they're Seychelles, one of the best things about these shoes is that they came with a shoe bag which comes in handy for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment