Monday, August 13, 2012

Wardwedj's bday

This is Jes, finally a picture of her right!!?????  It was her birthday on August 3rd and she wanted to roller-skate, I get it, she likes the 80's.  Imagine our surprise when we entered the time warp that is Middletown Roller Skating rink.

Look at the muscle's on this girl!!!  We work out hard in the mornings so she deserves those arms.  Jessica always looks good in a pair of skinnies, she has a bod to die for!  Happy Birthday girl!


I just realized that I have some really strong friends.  This is my girlfriend Erin; she can lift a mattress by herself, I'm talking about an Ikea mattress but a mattress none the less.  Erin always has fabulous hair, it's thick and takes nicely to short hair cuts. 

Yes, I roller skated as well.  Once that drip of sweat started moving down my back though I figured it was time to end it.  My choice of outfit was a romper type onesie that I purchased at Urban Outfitters for $11 bucks.  It's linen so I figured I could wear it even if I got too hot...which I was.  This was one of my best purchases from Urban Outfitters, I usually find that everything in there is so young but this is something anyone can wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment