Monday, August 13, 2012

Wrap it up!

I love a wrap dress, I might have like 6 of them in all different flavors.  This particular cutie was purchased at Banana Republic for $19 bucks.  I usually don't wear it too often as my stomach has to be flat or else it's painful for everyone involved. 


My yellow tank was from Madewell, another great tank purchase for $10.  I'm surprised but I seem to wear this tank with everything from salmon to black to anything.  It's weird that this color pretty much goes with everything and I never really noticed it before. 
The necklace came from J. Crew for a whopping $20, I saw it and just fell in love.  I don't usually shop in J. Crew as I find it to be expensive but I like to walk through every once in a while as you never know what you're going to find.  This bracelet was from the Ontario Museum of Art, it was cheap as it's plastic with some cord wound through it.  As you know, I love a museum gift shop.
These shoes are from Nine West and they were the most expensive item at $50 bucks.  They're super high so I had to stay seated most of the day and bring my change of flipflop to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment