Monday, August 13, 2012

Love a dress down day...

Friday comes and Friday goes but everyday is a day to shine. 


Picked up this shirt at Anthro a while back for like $20 bucks.  I love the fact that the tail is long and there's a slit up the back.  When I'm not at work I usually just go bra-less but as this is work I put on my bright yellow tank from Madewell.
 These jeans are my Levis that I purchased in Harlem at Dr. J's for around $30 or $40 bucks, these things fit like a glove.
I figured I should rock these Bass shoes that I've been dying to put on forever.  They're just so hard to work into an outfit so I have to be really careful not to look like a dweeb!  These shoes were around $40.  I originally found them on my Shopstyle app on the iPad and purchased them online.  I could have gone down a size as the 7.5 is a little big.  Doesn't matter though cause they're super chic.  I'm thinking about rocking these for Fashion Night Out in September with a mini skirt and my see-through sweater.  We'll see, it just sounds a little crazy!


I wanted to get these in the blue and red too but as I barely wear these I figured it was unnecessary to have two pairs.  I would like to see if I can find an oxford for the winter months, that's probably going to take some patience as I've been looking for the past two years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment