Monday, August 13, 2012

Love a natural look

I was in PF Chang's last week getting saucy with JP Higgy.  I love me some Chinese 88 which is gin and champage and the crab wontons, I was saucy and full. 

So, we were just having a little chat about this and that from sneakers to hats and in walks this natural beauty.  Her hair reminded me of a time when I used to walk around with big natural curls.  I don't miss those days but I can appreciate what natural girls go through.  Her name is Stacy and she's just stunning!


Stacy didn't really want to take this picture but no one really can say no to me especially as I'm so persuasive and complimentary.  She was just so put together and absolutely darling. 


Above is evidence of said hair, whenever I look at this picture I get nostalgic for my hair but then I think of the amount of time it took to get my hair like that and my feelings change immediately.  Between the application of a curling cream, tying back the hair so the excess water can come out without making it too dry, diffusing in sections, tying back again to stretch the curl and diffusing again on low upside down - it was really just too much.  There's my gorgeous twin that's older than me by 4 years, Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment