Monday, August 13, 2012

Little gray number

I'm trying to do this thing where I don't wear the same thing twice at least for a while, we'll see what happens.  I'm running into difficulties now as I have my favorites but I don't want the viewing public to see me in the same things over and over.

This is one of my absolute favorite outfits.  It's comfortable and cute, and it was so CHEAP!!!


This top is of course from Anthro, it cost me all of $29 bucks.  I wound up purchasing two, this one and one in a light pink.  I've worn the pink one maybe once but this gray one is in high rotation in my closet.
These pants are Vivian Tam and I found them in Marshall's for $11, I get so many compliments on them which is cray as I didn't think they were that great when I purchased them.  They sat in my closet for about a year before I broke them out.  I figured folks would look at me like I was crazy but it was just the opposite.  I've learned that I guess you really just need to go for it if you're going to wear something outlandish.
The shoes which I got from TJ Maxx are BCBG, I just love BCBG for some reason.  They're always comfy and the styles are super cute, these were $40 bucks.
The earrings are the ones I purchased from Forever 21 for $4.80.  One of them is tarnishing already so I have to get back in F21 and purchase another pair...I mean they were only $5 bucks!!!
That's my bracelet that took a month to arrive from Wanderlustco.com and I got the ring from TJ Maxx for $16.



Thanks to JP Higgy for taking my picture everyday.  The only problem is when I try to take my phone back he usually continues to take more pictures until we are in fits of laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment