Monday, August 13, 2012

Dr. Scholls, where have you been?

Casual Friday!  I don't really know what they expect on casual Friday in corporate America but this is how I roll.  

So, I went through a bag of shoes the other day and found my old Dr. Scholls just hanging out waiting to be plucked from that bag.  I also found my ballet slippers and my zebra print driving shoes.  I probably won't wear the slippers and driving shoes but the Dr. Scholls are back in high rotation.


This cute little shirt was purchased in Anthro for $20 bucks, crazy thing is it's a small.  I guess this top is supposed to fit differently but I like it like this.  I love green so this caught my eye immediately. 
The blue shorts are from the Gap, got them for $20.  I felt like I needed another pair of shorts as most of the ones I have right now can only be worn to the beach or are too tight.  This was well worth the purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment