Monday, August 13, 2012

Cut this $#!+ off!!!!

This lady finally got a much needed haircut.  I can't believe I let it grow out so long, it was almost downright unruly.  I feel like I couldn't do anything with it.  I'm torn between growing it back out and just keeping it short.  I have got to get an appointment for a color because that color I added earlier is fading fast.

It's so much easier to deal with than that long hair I had, the cuts are a beeeeaaatch to keep up though.  Who wants to be in the salon every other week?  Not this lady...!  There's something to be said about waiting for two to three hours for a haircut when all you really want is just a haircut, no wash, no color, just cut.  I feel like it's a thing in black salons, they make you wait for some reason...and wait...and wait.  I'm very picky about who cuts my hair so I guess I just have to suck it up but I'm always on the lookout for someone who can do it well and quickly.  I'll let you know what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment