Monday, August 13, 2012

I don't know...I just felt like it...

I just don't know why people don't like to mix and match patterns.  I've been dying to wear this shirt with these pants for so long but the shirt was extra tight.  Perhaps all this exercise is shrinking my boobs...hope not, I've finally grown accustomed to them.  Perhaps my back is finally decreasing; unfortunately I doubt it.


So, this top is from F21, got it for like $15 dollars.  As I said before, I really haven't gotten much wear out of this shirt lately as it didn't fit but I used to wear it all the time.  I'm just not good at throwing stuff away, so in my closet it stays until I either get bigger or smaller...preferably smaller.
The pants I've worn several times before, they're from Anthro and they were around $20 bucks.  I just adore them, I would love to wear them with heels but I just can't grasp what type of outfit that would be.
Of course these are my offending shoes by Jessica Simpson.  They still hurt like a bitch but they're so beautiful that I don't give a shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment